We're known for our roofing but we're also a full-service general contractor (G117066) servicing the Greater Columbia Metro & the beautiful state of South Carolina. We specialize in residential & commercial roofing, new construction & interior/exterior renovations. We strive to provide not only the exceptional service, but the best products & workmanship Columbia, SC has to offer.
We're a GAF MasterElite™ Certified Contractor (ME25385), member of the Better Business Bureau, Columbia Home Builders Association, Apartment Association of Greater Columbia, National Roofing Contractors Association, West Metro Chamber of Commerce, Fairfield County Chamber of Commerce, Irmo Chamber of Commerce & 2013 New Business of the Year for the Town of Irmo, SC.
We are also the Official 2015 Contractor Sponsor of Gamecock Athletics!
- Lexington Baptist Church -Lexington, SC
- Whispering Pines Apartments -Columbia, SC
- Generations Senior Care -Chapin, SC
- Sampson Place Apartments -Orangeburg, SC
- Timberlake at Harbison -Columbia, SC
- Christus Victor Lutheran Church -Columbia, SC
- Columbia Gardens Apartments -Columbia, SC
- Cayce Methodist Church -Cayce, SC
- ATC LIfe Changing Ministries -Irmo, SC
- Central Church of the Nazerene -West Columbia, SC
- The Harvest Church -Lexington, SC
Certifications & Credentials
- Elmtree-Georgetown Apartments -Columbia, SC
- Brookland Baptist Church -West Columbia, SC
- Woodland Village Apartments -Columbia, SC
- Elgin Church of God -Elgin, SC
- Casserole 2 Go - Columbia, SC
- Southside Baptist Church - Columbia, SC
- McCloud Methodist Church -Eastover, SC
- New Shiloh Baptist Church -Columbia, SC
- Albemarle Apparel -Orangeburg, SC
- Awaken Church -Columbia, SC
- LIving Springs Lutheran Church -Columbia, SC
The GAF roofing has a long reputation of around 125 years, during which, it has developed great solutions to the builders and contractors of both home and residential roofing materials. The company has several manufacturing locations in North America to ensure that it provides its customer with superior solutions and that they are available where they are required. In addition to that, the company has a C.A.R.E. program. This is an installation-training program, which has provided quality education to over 100,000 professionals in the industry. In addition to that, the company has always appeared in the leading home and garden publications as well as in some of the networks for home improvement.
As a Preferred Contractor Crescent Construction has met the standards set forth by Owens Corning. Is licensed and insured as required by state and local laws. Provides the highest quality products and customer service. Has been in business for at least 3 years under our current business name. And has passed the Owings Corning baseline test.
Quest Construction Products acknowledges that Crescent Construction, LLC as a member of our Preferred Contractor Program, as they have been recognized in the market for their high lever of craftsmanship and service. (Q14002)Hydro-Stop delivers sustainable roofing and waterproofing solutions that won’t come out of warranty until you tear the building down. Install a Hydrostop roof system, and simply maintain roof surface and recoat as needed to extend the warranty – literally for the life of the building.
National Roofing Contractors Association
As a member of the NRCA, it is their duty to provide information, take action, educate and conduct programs that will enhance the business interest of its members and allow us to provide our customers with the best available technology and business practices.
To ensure your total satisfaction, as Master Elite® contractors we have been provided with extensive educational materials developed by GAF’s technical experts, allowing us to stay current in the latest roof installation techniques. That's why GAF has authorized them to offer enhanced system warranties—one of which even includes a program that offers a factory inspection of your finished roof!